Time & Location
About the Event
Our recent discussions with CEOs have been absolutely conclusive. Across the board, you have told us you need and desire two things more than anything else:
- Time to stop, breathe, think, make decisions and speak to real-life peers
- Ideas for securing the financial future and growth of your organisation.
The ‘CEO Re-Starter’ has been specifically created by BTA, in association with PFI and the Inch, to provide the forum in which you can address both points above – and a lot more besides.
The funding landscape in Scotland
- Profiling Scotland’s Third Sector – what COVID has done to Scottish charities
- What has changed in the funding environment?
- What are the future trends in funding?
- Your route out of this mess.
- Finding your new competitive advantage
- Defining the new ambition for your funding programme
- Creating a plan the board will like and approve.
Kick-starting growth in fundraising from the public
- Public giving – the boom of COVID and the future
- What do donors need in order to give?
- Preparing yourself for a surge in growth.
Getting your organisation ready for growth
- Your strategic development toolkit
- How to get your board engaged
- Building a motivated and ambitious staff team
- Solving the internal conflicts that hamper fundraising.
- CEO Re-Starter£1,450+£290 VAT (20%)£1,450+£290 VAT (20%)0£0
- Pay by invoice£0£00£0