Time & Location
About the Event
Our recent discussions with CEOs have been absolutely conclusive. Across the board, you have told us you need and desire two things more than anything else:
- Time to stop, breathe, think, make decisions and speak to real-life peers
- Ideas for securing the financial future and growth of your organisation.
The ‘CEO Re-Starter’ has been specifically created by BTA, in association with PFI and the Inch, to provide the forum in which you can address both points above – and a lot more besides.
The content – 4 key outcomes
- The Third Sector landscape in Scotland in 2021
- Covid has changed EVERYTHING – but not necessarily how you might think
- Changes – future trends CEOs need to be ready for
- How to lead your charity out of this mess.
What you will take away – three themes
Theme One - Organisational strategy post-COVID
- Defining the ambition for your organisation – has it changed and how?
- Finding your new competitive advantage (and getting people to believe in it)
- Creating a plan your Board will like and approve
Theme Two - Get your organisation ready for growth
- Strategic development toolkit – launching the plans to deliver your vision
- Getting your Board futureproof
- Building a motivated and ambitious staff team
- Solving internal conflicts that hamper progress
Theme Three - Kick-starting your new future by harnessing “new model” funding approaches
- Giving – the boom of COVID
- What you can expect from your fundraising in the post-COVID world
- Where Income Generation fits with everything else that you do
- Preparing yourself for a surge in growth
- All designed to address the most important things CEOs need right now, in a supportive, transparent and honest environment.
- CEO Re-Starter£1,450+£290 VAT (20%)£1,450+£290 VAT (20%)0£0
- Pay by invoice£0£00£0